Friday, July 13, 2007

Week 7, thing 17: Learning 2.0 Sandbox Wiki

This was a fun activity, although a bit frustrating in that I could not create an active link to my blog from the Maryland Libraries Sandbox favorite blogs page. I followed all of the instructions: listed my blog name, highlighted it, pulled up the edit box, and listed the url. But when I tried to click on okay and then save, nothing happened. Someone said that there was an error as of yesterday, and they were working on it, so I guess that's what happened. It does seem like it would be easy if it worked! So- my blog name is listed in the list, but it doesn't actually take you to my blog.
Anyway, I had fun creating a wiki under "What I Am Reading". I wrote up a review for Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. It was fun and easy to do, and that did get entered in the list of wikis that everyone else has written. Cool!


7/23/07- Today I went back and created an active link to my blog. Yeah: it finally worked!

No comments: