Monday, July 2, 2007

Week 6, Thing 14: Exploring Technoratti and Tags

I never really thought about any way in which blogs could be organized, bookmarked, searched, etc. This is certainly an eye opener! I checked out Learning 2.0 in blog posts, tags, and the directory. You get different results in each search. There is so much information out there! You really can get a good idea of what this program is all about from everything on Technorati about it. I can't believe they track 50 million blogs-including photos and video. Incredible! I really enjoyed looking at the top favorite blogs and top searches. It was not surprising that youtube, myspace, and facebook are a few of the top ones, but I'd never heard of some other ones like skyblog and naruto. More stuff to explore in our free time: ha, ha!

No comments: