Wednesday, June 13, 2007

7 1/2 Habits

1. Begin with the end in mind. You need to set a goal from the beggining and stick with it. 2. Accept responsibility for your own learning. Probably the easiest habit for me. If you don't make an agreement with yourself to do this, no one else will. 3. View problems as challenges. Most things can be worked out with diligence. 4. Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner. Probably the hardest habit for me. I tend to think I can't do something if I can't figure it out right away. I will have to work on this one. 5. Create your own learning toolbox. List resources you need to help you through to your goal. 6. Use technology to your advantage.7. Teach/mentor others. It is a big help to others to share your knowledge. 7 1/2. Play: very important! Have fun and practice your new skills.

No comments: